Using my DIY Planner Project File and Cricut Design Space you can easily create your very own planner that fits exactly your planning needs. If you are a planner person like me, you know how expensive it can get. I was paying $60 a month for my planner subscription and I just could not justify that expense any longer. Besides, it never truly fit my needs exactly. None of them do. You just have to find the one that fits the closest.
But not anymore! I designed a DIY planner project file in Design Space that fits each of my needs. Not only do I need to have a month at a glance each month, I need to have daily pages for keeping track each day of the things I need to get done and notes for things I need to remember. I also track our workouts and my blog postings, and I need a place to store the bills that come in to be paid. Don’t forget the weekly meal planning and grocery list. My life would be an unorganized mess without my planner.
Watch the video below to see each section of my personalized planner!
My DIY Planner Project file is meant to be used with Cricut Design Space print and cut feature. When you purchase my project you will receive:
- 3 Design Space files that include my monthly divider templates (all 12 months), my blog and workout pages, and also my month at a glance files.
- You will received the 3 tab divider svg file to import (also in jpg and png format)
- The color wash image I used for my cover
- Instructions for how I put it together
- Links to the daily and meal plan pages I purchased
I am planning on updating this file with my own daily and meal plan pages for my Jan – Mar planner. If you purchase this project now, you will also receive the updated project once it is completed Free of charge!
Order you very own Planner Project file for just $9.99 today!