Black Ice Stamping Technique
Here are the step by step instructions on using this technique, as well as a video below. It is very hard to photograph this card because of the light reflection off of it.
- Cut your CTMH Foil Paper and your CTMH black cardstock to the size wanted. I used 5.50 x 4.25 and 5 x 3.75 to fit my card base.
- Using a small piece of adhesive tack your silver foil paper down to a piece of scrap paper.
- In a straight line, rub the StazOn ink pad across the foil paper getting steak lines. Thicker around the edges.
- Still using the StazOn ink, stamp with the Bufferfly Friendship stamp set, using a random stamp pattern.
- Use your heat tool to dry the ink to touch. It won’t take long.
- Once ink is dry, lay your Versamark Ink on your card front and without applying pressure, rub it across the card front in the same direction you did the StazOn. Make sure you have covered the whole front.
- Sprinkle with Clear Embossing powder, and tap off excess.
- Using your heat tool, set the embossing powder giving your card the shimmer look.
Thank you for watching! If you like this please click follow
#ctmh #closetomyheart #stamping #card #blackice #homemadecard #createyourworld #versamark #StazOn